Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowed in!



So i haven't been on for a few days,and i've got some new followers!Hellooooo!Thanks for tuning in.As we all know,i live in Cheyenne,WY where it snows!I'm sooo not used to this.Theres HELLA wind too.Not a good mix.So today i didn't go to school on behalf of those two elements.I was so nervous to drive to my school because of the risk for a potential accident so i was like eff it.My life and my safety are far more important.I had taken that picture yesterday,in our backyard.As you can see everything is covered with snow.All bad!But now its melting thank the lorrrd!It is terrible to drive in these conditions!




I just played housewife today,did some laundry and chilled.But on the bright side of things,i just made dinner for my babe and i.It goes down over here fashooooo!lol.I'm not really sure what to call this type of chicken,my dad taught me how to make it.Sazon Goya seasoning gives it the orange color.Its sooooooo bomb!Its good with everything,white rice,spanish rice,noodles whatev.




Tomorrow should be a better day..just wanted to leave a last picture of the snow i took from our bedroom window.It's beautiful though,no matter how much it gets on my nerves.

6 comments:

  1. i love snow only because ive been in it once! here n vegas when it just snowed recently!
    but that snow is beautiful..but i dont blame u for not takin any chances..it can be dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor u butv the food looks good

    Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

    rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool looking meal. Must have recipe! 8-)
    Snow is beautiful in pictures! In pictures!
    Be Well! I'm following now.
    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh!!! i used to live in Cheyenne! My dad was in the military and we lived there for two years. Crazy weather! I'd like to go back and visit though...Frontier Days was the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow how cool!i was told the frontier days was fun!now i'm gonna for sure check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Know how you feel. Love your song!!!

    -Minneapolis, MN ;)

    ReplyDelete