Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yet another day..

Last night and yesterday period,i was just feeling sick.Worrying about Angelo,i just dont want anything bad to happen to him.But who wishes ill upon their siblings.I just hope that my mom can pull together and not let it bet the best of her.Shes such a strong woman,after all shes endured in such a short time.Prayer daily has kept her strength.

It always seems as if when i start school something tragic happens in my life.I got married 6 days before i started school last semester,and about 2 weeks after school began i lost my older brother.Now i here i am ready to start school again and this incident has come up with Angelo.All i can do is keep the faith and hope all goes well.I'll join my family when the time is right.Last night wasn't so bad though.To take my mind off of things,my husband and a mutual friend of ours went to Colorado and bought a hookah.We had been talking about it for sometime yet hadnt went and got one.Well now we have one.We have an 09 pic but it wasn't on point enough.lol

hookah '07-florida
hookah '08-Cali

When we got home i made dinner for the 3 of us,it actually turned out to be 4 of us because another friend came by.I made spanish rice and chicken again,no pictures again!lol.We had a nice time.My mind was off of the matter for that time..yet here i am again.[sigh...]

3 comments:

  1. Crazy I was just talkin' to Angelo on Facebook. But just keep your head up you'll definitely pull through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im still praying for u guys..love u all!
    and girl im 21 and still have neva been to a hookah lounge..wtf

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys.love you 2 daja.and you should go..lol.i started smoking hookah at my friends house in florida.Hes turkish and put me and my friends on to it.Since then,ive been to the hookah bar in monterey by the old bennihanas and a hookah bar in colorado.But we have one at home now so we dont need to go there anymore.lol

    ReplyDelete