Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl weekend!

So i haven't been posting too much if at all this weekend.I've been a little busy.lol.So friday,i went to eat japanese food w/ron,one of my FAVVVVS!I tried this sushi called a denny roll,its a deep fried cali roll.BOMB!

I also had the sea eel roll,we usually get unagi which is just broiled sea eel w/a special sauce over rice with a thin strip of seaweed holding it together.Don't knock it until you try it folks!

And lastly i had some teriyaki chicken with rice.It wasn't that good.I like the chicken grilled and then with the teriyaki sauce on top but this was broiled or something..eeew.


Right after that,we went to meet up with a few friends to see "Taken",a movie about a man who's daughter gets kidnapped.It's actually a very good movie,it has a corny ending though.That pretty much concluded our friday night,we just laid in bed and watched tv until we fell asleep

Saturday,my baby boy cousin was born!He doesn't have a name yet,but he was 8lbs 1 oz.Congrats Kisha && Mike,he's their 4th child,3rd boy.Their oldest son was killed in a car accident about 5 years ago,during that time his mom,my cousin Kisha,found out she was pregnant with their 3rd child and only girl Yatianna.Ron and i chilled around the house for a little bit,Ron went and washed the car,and afterwards we went to the store and before we came home got an order of the denny roll and sea eel roll.YUMMMM!We came back on base and met up with some friends and went bowling.Bowling isn't really my thing so i just sat out and watched everyone.I left not to long after with two friends and hit up coldstone for some sorbet.I'm lactose so too much dairy will not work out for my life.lol.Ron stayed out and bowled and i just waited until he came home.We spent the rest of the night watching comedy central,Katt Williams Pimpin Pimpin,which is hilarious,Kevin Hartt stand up HILARIOUS and then the roast of flavor flav.That black ass man.lol.

Then today,superbowl!We went to walmart picked up a few things and invited over 2 couples and a friend of ours who happens to be married as well but his wife and newborn are visiting her family.We smoked hookah,ate mozzarella sticks and pizza and went to visit each others houses.All in all it was a good night filled with laughs.I just finished up my english essay for my teacher and back to school i go tomorrow!

I also just found out M.I.A is pregnant!CONGRATS!She is due grammy night,she didn't confirm what she was having though in the interview.She's engaged to musician Benjamin Brewer.

2 comments:

  1. man..its pimpin pimpin is HILARIOUS ive watched that like 5times!
    omg..

    im not a sushi eater..but i have tried it..
    california roll..

    and aww m.i.a..she's so dope

    congrats on the baby

    ReplyDelete