Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday night


Im currently peeping beyonces video "halo"..daja did you know they have a video for this?I dont quite get why in her romantic videos she never has her husband in them.Hmmm.Thats a good question.The song seems nice though..i think i might have to dedicate this one to my husband..=].Heeeey jessica!Girl i really appreciate the other day STILL.And girl why did her MAN txt me last night?We got into it..It was a mess.Why must i deal with these people?This is just one loooooong weeek.I just happend to catch that "diva" video as well.Beyonce has some spunk in that one!You go girl!

2 comments:

  1. Heeeeyyyyy girl! Lol... I like Halo but hate Diva. I didn't get to watch the videos on 106 today. Well I could've but didn't. And about the other day not a problem at all! And you only must deal with it because you choose to. If you didn't choose to deal with it you would be stress free. Hey Daja girl! lol I know you'll be next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea girl.Im not on that tip anymore and he hit me up on aim last night.haha.wat a mess

    ReplyDelete