Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2nd day of school

Today was better than yesterday.WAAAAAAAAAY better.I made it on time to my 1st class which was at 8.And i found my english class.lol.I was done with school at 950 so i came home and just knockd out w/my babe.I made steak fried rice for dinner which i am about to try..and i know will be bomb..lolTried to get a good picture..but whatever.lol.Im procrastinating about doing my homework but im going to get on that one right now.lol.Oh!and add the diligentz..i LOVE them.They are a bay area group ive been a fan of since about late '06,they inspired my punk rock wardrobe for my senior year lol.. diligentz.blogspot.com

Throwback pic of the gentz..

5 comments:

  1. I look them up. Check out Nafeesa Monroe, Sandbloom and Taalam Acey. You'll dig em! Stop by.
    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check them out Mista Jaycee and I put it down in the kitchen jervis.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lemme get some of that!
    and haha the dilegentz..they so coo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.ill give you the recipe later..lol.and yeaa.lol

    ReplyDelete