Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1 of the worst days..i swear!

So,today shouldve been quite a joyous day all around considering we have a new president but it wasn't.For starters,it was my 1st day of school and i was pretty excited,not too much but enough to say i was.My 1st class was at 9 which was fine with me,so i proceeded to get ready and go to school..i was running on cp time.lol.If that doesn't make matters worse,i couldnt find the class and it was only 50 minutes long.Im not very familiar with the campus quite yet and i had no map so you could imagine my frustration.I went to about 3 different building and 3 different parking lots until i was so pissed that i just gave up,there were only about 5 minutes left of the class anyway.My next class was at 11 so i just decided to go home and chill for a bit.I get home and im laying in bed with Ron wishing i could just stay that way,until i realized it was time to go back.I had to get gas before going back,so i left base and headed to the closest gas station,which was past my original exit for school on the highway.I got gas and i see there is a sign for school so i decide to take an alternate route and help familiarize myself with the area.I started to run late for class though so i started speeding a little,i didn't really notice but whatever.I get a phone call from one of Angelos friends just as a i see a cop behind me.Next thing i know,the lights start flashing..i was like "oh shit,im gettin pulled over,ima hit u back".Mind you i was RIGHT in front of the school.I could've walked from where i was at.Anyway,the officer asks for my info i give it to him.Hes takin forever to give me back my shit so i start getting antsy.Why the hell this man give me a ticket????I was PISSED!I asked if i could get a warning or something,because i had never been on this road before and i was running late for class and had just moved here.No sympathy,so now i have a $150 ticket.UGH!!!We get a black president and i get a ticket.hmmm.You know the officer was white.To make matters even worse,i still had to find my 11oclock class and i ended up 40 minutes late because of that incident.The class ended at 1215 so i didn't get much learning in.I only made it on time to my last class.And then the day was FINALLY over.So i came home ate and smoked hookah,read a little for 1 of my classes and watched clips from the inauguration.Tomorrow will hopefully be better..PLEASE!

2 comments: