Thursday, January 15, 2009

sick..=/


Im not feeling so hot.My stomach has been acting up..Not a good look.Im watching soul plane for now while im downstairs but right after i post this im heading upstairs to lay down.Ron should be home shortly,once he gets here we are going to go grocery shopping.Thank the Lord!!lol.Its much needed.My back is starting to hurt..uuggh.Maybe ill get back on and post later or tomorrow,ill have alot more to talk about then.And that right there to the right is a drunk picture of me from last weekend.lol

4 comments:

  1. Lol girl ur not old enough to drink! But more power to ya cuz drinkin' is MY shit! Lol. Huh Daja? Nigga ask about me (Hov voice)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im tryna figure out why jessica thought it was ok to add me to her lil comment on YOUR blog! lol but neways..i hope u feel better.and girl i just spent 86bucks on groceries..i mean it dont sound like alot but for only 2 ppl..maaaan lol..so i know what u mean..much needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u feel better,thanks for following,and checkin me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. well age is NEVER a factor in my life jessica.lol.and yes daja she sure did put u on here.lol.Girl we spent enough 2 make ron hella mad at me.hahaha.More than u,so i know EXACTLY wat u mean.Thanks girl.And thank u jervis

    ReplyDelete