Friday, January 16, 2009

T.G.I.F

Its friday!Its friday!Big ups 2 dj prostyle who i have had the pleasure to hear numerous times in Orlando,FL at club Roxy!Im feeling ALOT better today.Thanks to everyone that was concerned.Ive been pretty productive so far and its only 2:00.I woke up bright and early this morning and headed straight for the school i will soon be attending,as of Tuesday.I took my placement exams as well as spoke with a counselor.I got all my classes scheduled and got my books.I got a voucher,thank the lord!Otherwise i would've been paying $431.14.That is wayyy out of my budget,especially since im on the prowl for a job still.I just started looking but i mean heeyyy.So Ron and I got quite a bit of things last night for groceries,he was hella mad because we spent a little over his budget.He will be aiiite,mama knows what shes doing.lol.Tonight i hope we can go see NO NO NO NOTORIOUS!If we dont catch that we will go ahead and go rollerskating with some other people.Its not like theres too much to do in Wyoming,especially for the colored folk.lol.Im STILL looking for somewhere to get my hair done!!AAAH!Ill probably be back on later to give an update of my plans for tonight,including what dinner will be.=]

2 comments:

  1. TGIF is right! Not that I work or go to school or anything at the moment lol but still. I'm goin' to see Notorious tonight at 10:15. My friend is goin' to get the tickets when he gets off at 9 just to make sure we don't go and it's sold out. This is the east coast and EVERYBODY loves Biggie! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well here in wyoming i dont know how the turnout will be but i just hope i get 2 catch it either way.I dont expect much of a line.We are actually going to go 2 colorado 2 see it because they dont really play black films in this little town.Its 2009 and that kind of shit is still happening..hmm

    ReplyDelete