Friday, January 16, 2009

1 hell of a week

this week has had its ups and downs.i try not 2 get 2 personal but at times it calls.my twin brother is currently incarcerated..i wont go into detail about his case.But the police bust down my aunts door 2 days ago and got him,he had a warrant,yet they didnt have a warrant 2 come search the house.Crooked crackers!FCUK EM FCUK EM FCUK EM!cali police be doin ppl dirty..you guys have seen the videos.His ex is pinning hella charges on him and got my name all up in the mix..shit is just crazy...the life i live boy i tell u.everyone please keep him in your prayers,as well as my family.My mom is going through alot and stressin,i lost my older brother 3 months ago and now this,but i will dedicate a later blog to him. All i gotta say is free my brother!!!!

R.I.P James..I love and miss you,please watch over us in this time.


3 comments:

  1. wow! damn...keep ur head up angelique..and tell angelo he's n my prayers..all of u are..even tho he probably doesnt even remember me..
    im praying for u guys though..seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh,mim keeping u in my prayers.
    like the MIA song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks daja.He most likely remembers you,we all lived in the church and he remembers everyone.lol.And thanks Jervis.

    ReplyDelete