Tuesday, January 13, 2009

primero

ok well here we go.Thanks daja for having me peep yours.this actually seems pretty cool.Today has been a normal day for me.Just chilled at home,made some business calls and cooked dinner.Caught my shows,1st 48 and BGC.I really expected more out of the show but whatever.Amber is an instigator and needs to sit down somewhere.I was laughing a bit about a thought of mine i had about someone who thought they could hurt my feelings with their childish antics..GROW UP!I hope to see more of this website and check out other peoples blogs.=]

2 comments:

  1. ANGELIQUE!! welcome to BLOGSPOT..lol i dont know toooo much about it but im sure you'll like it..u gotta start searchin for blogs..theres some coo stuff on here..and its fun to always see ppl's reactions and opinions..

    ReplyDelete