Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A little bit more insight on me



Feb.4,2009 i would've never imagined in a million years i'd be where i am today.

This time last year:
Ron had just left for basic training
I was living in the "O",Flaaawwdaaa
I was the biggest
Clubber
Drinker
Smoker
All that..i was living that life most def!
Fresh 18 with a 21 yr old roomate,life was a party
I was that girl that was always on stage,always dancing and singing
The dj's knew me,i stayed on the club websites in the galleries
I could literally write a book on all the things i've seen,done and been apart of..
But that life is all behind me now,traded it all for a husband and a house =]
But spring break is coming up && the wild side should soon reemerge just for about a week or so ; ]









3 comments:

  1. lol ima whoop you!
    but we all must go through things ourselves in order to grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaaa.i lived that life and i can talk about memories and what not now.But i'm going to make some new ones sooon!Married lady gone wild!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you made a great decision.

    ReplyDelete