Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lions & tigers & bears

"Why do we love love,when love seems to hate us?"
No one ever said being in love was easy
The emotion we feel so deeply
Is the one that cuts us the deepest
The same emotion that is the deciding factor between life && death
Stay && go
As humans we are all suckas for love
At times i'm just not sure,i'm very much in love but there's always the point in time where things get rough and you just feel down.This is most definitely the case for me right about now.Arguements all the time,about the smallest things.
Everyone wants it to seem as if their relationship has no flaws and is untouchable.
NEWS FLASH:Noone is perfect!!!
Marriage isn't for the weak hearted and those that aren't strong willed.
I've made my vows before the lord and my family and i will stick to them 'til death do us part
But right about now we have hit a bump in the road of life and i'm seeing the downside of things
Headaches,fatigue,tears,frustration,anger
I just hope we can get it together and effectively communicate because all of this non agreeing is taking a toll on me.
I'm stressing and feeling out of my element and down in the dumps.
UGH!

1 comment:

  1. i love u angelique
    i have so much to say right now
    text me when u get the chance

    ReplyDelete