Monday, February 16, 2009

Busyy day!

So to recap this weekend from what i can remember..Friday was a goose night,OH YES.lol.Mixed with hookah,crazy crazy crazy.lol.Saturday=Vday.BLAH.Sunday,i had a nice txt convo with Daja and i cleaned the house.I need to keep it nice and clean because my 7mth old god son and my friend will be coming to visit tomorrow!



Today i was sooo busy!I went to school,got a pedicure,bought a lamp,sheets,a blanket,new PINK skillet and grocery shopped,i was planning on getting a tat but this damn place..UGH.So i came home and made Teriyaki chicken,white rice and walnut brownies..=]

I should've taken pictures but i didn't.lol


I probably wont be on too often for the next few days so just feel free to follow or leave comments.LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW U FEEL ALL ACCOMPLISHED..
    ME TOO AND LET ME GET SOME OF THAT TERIYAKI..
    BABY IS BEAUTIFUL!
    I NEED TO GET ME LIKE 3 MORE TATTS THEN IM STR8

    ReplyDelete