Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 months

Feb.9,2009
Makes 4 months since my older brother passed.He was a severe asthmatic and died of an asthma attack,at the age of 22.He was also epileptic,it had come back after 15 years.During this particular asthma attack,it took the ambulance 20 MINS to reach my aunts house and upon arrival had trainees working on him,who had kept on asking their supervisor for direction.By that time he wasn't able to breathe and suffered from seizure due to loss of oxygen to his brain,he passed around the time he got to the hospital.I miss him everyday.It seems surreal,the time has flown by so fast.I break down completely and just weep until i feel like the pain can subside,it doesn't.He sung and lived his life to the fullest.ALWAYS,you wouldn't even be able to tell he was sick by just being around him.After playing sports for years,the doctor told him he couldn't play anymore because his system was like that of a 60 yr olds.It crushed him but he just further focused on his singing and was in the studio everyday.The group 831 was making big moves and had met with Rockwilder and even went on BET's new comic view.

James i know you are watching over all of us,i'm doing my best to make you proud.You were not only my brother but my friend.I love and miss you everyday,and constantly wish that god can return one of his angels.Your songs are constant reminders of your talent and will forever keep your spirit alive.As i write this my eyes start to water,as a i can hear your voice and feel your hugs.I miss our jokes,talking about the good times and all the fun we had.You were truly something else.lol.Quita,trice and i smile everytime we look at our tats.



I had designed this tat right after james passed,it is his music name in a music sheet,with a music note as the J with a halo and a wing and a backwards treble clef as the S,on each end of the music sheet are the dates of his life.







Forever in our hearts james..

A snippet of 1 of their songs is on my page,James is the one with the deeper voice

6 comments:

  1. =*( Your post brought tears to my eyes cause just this week my brother came near death due to a medical condition and I just can't stop thinking about what life would be life without him. I will keep you in my prayers every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't remember the site that had it for 19.95...smh I thought I had it in my favorites.

    http://www.auralinebeauty.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=28&Itemid=26

    The 78 palette is $20 there, and shipping is $3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. r.i.p. james..we still miss u..
    and i love u guys tats
    ur strong lique..i dont know how u do it but i love u as i love myself
    i can only imagine how u feel everyday but being strong is all we can do in times like these...
    keep ur head up

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaw daja,you are so sweet!thank you.

    ReplyDelete